Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Welcome, Roleplay Journey #1

Hey guys, me and my friends started a roleplay. We live in the Mt. Shiveer mountains, and I am an Ice Fairy, while my other 2 friends are a normal girl and a Knight from the Green River Village. In the mountains we plan out adventures and survive in the two seasons of Mt. Shiveer: Snow Thaw and Snow Cold. Right now, we were in the Hot Cocoa Hut and I was knitting a blanket. I bumped into a coat rack that opened a portal to the Temple Of Zios which we called "A Mystical Temple". We went into Brady's Lab and found shape shifting potions. Green turned you into a dragon, purple turned you into an ice fairy, bright red turned you into a fire dragon, white turned you to a ghost, and dark red made you alive after being a ghost. Rainbow made you able to shape shift into any form you want! The knight (Monster) unknowingly drank the bright red potion and turned into a dragon. So me and the girl (Mythical)got rainbow potions, turned into sorcerors, and used our powers to turn him back into a knight. After that Mythical had to go then I had to go. Join by contacting AJpaleggs! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment